Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us?
Many drivers living in Crosspool will use the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction on their journey to Hathersage and into Derbyshire.
People living on the old Lodge Moor Hospital site using the crossroads every day are campaigning to get improved signage and traffic calming measures on Blackbrook Road. This is because there have been several collisions and many more frightening near misses at the junction recently.
The council have said it is not a high priority, and we are afraid there will have to be a further serious crash, with someone getting killed this time, for improved measures to be taken.
If you use the junction regularly, and have had a collision there, or been involved in a near miss yourself, please contact Mike at email@example.com and let him know when and what happened.
Latest Crosspool news
- RIVELIN VALLEY HERITAGE OPEN DAY
- 51 Bus Stop has Moved
- Something we’d like to Bring To Your Attention
- CAR BOOT SALE, CROSSPOOL TAVERN
- Crosspool Clarion Autumn 2019
- A TASTE OF SUMMER
- Crosspool Tavern Family Fun Day
- Crosspool to Pilot Street Light Dimming
- 100 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG
- New Indian Restaurant in Crosspool
- RIVELIN VALLEY HERITAGE OPEN DAY crosspool.info/2019/09/16/riv… https://t.co/QaU9ypg3ka 23 hours ago
- 51 Bus Stop has Moved crosspool.info/2019/09/06/51-… https://t.co/UejKLZZdu2 1 week ago
- Something we’d like to Bring To Your Attention crosspool.info/2019/09/03/som… https://t.co/bArR3aUd5a 1 week ago
- CAR BOOT SALE, CROSSPOOL TAVERN crosspool.info/2019/09/01/car… https://t.co/2bIWO3wCl1 2 weeks ago
- Crosspool Clarion Autumn 2019 crosspool.info/2019/09/01/cro… https://t.co/k0L2TguvLa 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus: