Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us?
Many drivers living in Crosspool will use the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction on their journey to Hathersage and into Derbyshire.
People living on the old Lodge Moor Hospital site using the crossroads every day are campaigning to get improved signage and traffic calming measures on Blackbrook Road. This is because there have been several collisions and many more frightening near misses at the junction recently.
The council have said it is not a high priority, and we are afraid there will have to be a further serious crash, with someone getting killed this time, for improved measures to be taken.
If you use the junction regularly, and have had a collision there, or been involved in a near miss yourself, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know when and what happened.
Latest Crosspool news
- Icy Conditions!!! crosspool.info/2020/02/27/icy… 21 hours ago
- “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime! crosspool.info/2020/02/23/thu… https://t.co/j4lOVlkLag 4 days ago
- New CCTV in Crosspool crosspool.info/2020/02/18/new… 1 week ago
- Ball Stop Netting Proposal crosspool.info/2020/02/12/bal… https://t.co/mvojlvrA43 2 weeks ago
- Crosspool Forum Appeal crosspool.info/2020/02/11/cro… https://t.co/AljlIaRbZI 2 weeks ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool: