Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us?
Many drivers living in Crosspool will use the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction on their journey to Hathersage and into Derbyshire.
People living on the old Lodge Moor Hospital site using the crossroads every day are campaigning to get improved signage and traffic calming measures on Blackbrook Road. This is because there have been several collisions and many more frightening near misses at the junction recently.
The council have said it is not a high priority, and we are afraid there will have to be a further serious crash, with someone getting killed this time, for improved measures to be taken.
If you use the junction regularly, and have had a collision there, or been involved in a near miss yourself, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know when and what happened.
Latest Crosspool news
- Helen Hartley on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Stephen Ellis on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- alexgageoptom on Helpful Messages from Crosspool Businesses
- Kevin Duffy on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- June Shaw on Happy Easter
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Crosspool Clarion Summer 2020 crosspool.info/2020/05/25/cro… 1 day ago
- Applause for Frontline Workers crosspool.info/2020/05/21/app… 5 days ago
- Healthy Exercise crosspool.info/2020/05/20/hea… 6 days ago
- Clap for Carers Tonight 14 May crosspool.info/2020/05/14/cla… 1 week ago
- Clap for Carers crosspool.info/2020/05/07/cla… 2 weeks ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool: