Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us?
Many drivers living in Crosspool will use the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction on their journey to Hathersage and into Derbyshire.
People living on the old Lodge Moor Hospital site using the crossroads every day are campaigning to get improved signage and traffic calming measures on Blackbrook Road. This is because there have been several collisions and many more frightening near misses at the junction recently.
The council have said it is not a high priority, and we are afraid there will have to be a further serious crash, with someone getting killed this time, for improved measures to be taken.
If you use the junction regularly, and have had a collision there, or been involved in a near miss yourself, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know when and what happened.
Latest Crosspool news
- St Columba’s, Temporary Hub
- Become a Girlguiding Volunteer
- Local Christmas Trees Recycled
- URGENT – Volunteers wanted
- Crosspool Christmas Tree Recycling Update
- National Lockdown
- Christmas Tree Recycling Reminder
- Happy New Year 2021
- Crosspool Christmas
- Crosspool Christmas Compassion
- Crosspool Christmas Tree Recycling
- June Shaw on St Columba’s, Temporary Hub
- Liz Manson on Local Christmas Trees Recycled
- June Shaw on Crosspool Christmas
- Liz Manson on Happy New Year 2021
- June Shaw on Happy New Year 2021
- June Shaw on CHRISTMAS WISHES
- Liz Manson on CHRISTMAS WISHES
- missytassles on Carols in Crosspool
- John Clapham on City Centre Consultation
- Keith Kendall on City Centre Consultation
- St Columba’s, Temporary Hub crosspool.info/2021/01/16/st-… 1 day ago
- Girlguiding crosspool.info/2021/01/14/gir… 3 days ago
- Become a Girlguiding Volunteer crosspool.info/2021/01/12/bec… 5 days ago
- Local Christmas Trees Recycled crosspool.info/2021/01/11/loc… 6 days ago
- URGENT – Volunteers wanted crosspool.info/2021/01/07/urg… 1 week ago
Local Bus Information