Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us?
Many drivers living in Crosspool will use the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction on their journey to Hathersage and into Derbyshire.
People living on the old Lodge Moor Hospital site using the crossroads every day are campaigning to get improved signage and traffic calming measures on Blackbrook Road. This is because there have been several collisions and many more frightening near misses at the junction recently.
The council have said it is not a high priority, and we are afraid there will have to be a further serious crash, with someone getting killed this time, for improved measures to be taken.
If you use the junction regularly, and have had a collision there, or been involved in a near miss yourself, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know when and what happened.
Latest Crosspool news
- Behind-the-scenes photos: creating the well dressing
- List of Crosspool Festival 2017 scarecrows
- Crosspool Festival 2017 starts today
- Open mic night at Nest cafe on Thursday 29 June
- Wanted: volunteers to help run a stall at the Summer Fayre
- Spaces available at Tuesday chairobics sessions
- Meeting to discuss Plough community share issue on Thursday 15 June
- Vote now in the 2017 Crosspool Festival photography competition
- Manchester Road night closures Monday 12 to Friday 16 June
- Your views on neighbournood policing wanted
- mickey on Can you solve the riddle of Morecambe and Wise in Lodge Moor?
- Crosspool Festival scarecrow competition is now open — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool Festival scarecrow competition is now open
- June Shaw on Crosspool pre-school volunteer wins award
- Eamonn Ward on CANCELLED: Hallam constituency general election hustings on Thursday 25 May in Crookes
- June Shaw on Pop-up Shop/Motor World building could become flats
- The full album of photos is on Facebook: facebook.com/pg/crosspoolne… 2 hours ago
- Have you had chance to see the well dressing yet? Here are some photos showing the painstaking effort that went int… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- RT @PoultonOwl: Love this painting of Sandygate Road in 1997. ⚽️🖌 https://t.co/mQQWmmrN9J 5 hours ago
- RT @LoxleyBand: @crosspoolnews We'd like to say a very big thank you for the anonymous donation to our TB & VB from a resident of Selbourne… 5 hours ago
- Have you chosen your favourite pictures and voted yet in the festival photo competition? crosspool.info/2017/06/12/vot… 10 hours ago
The next 51 bus: