Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us?
Many drivers living in Crosspool will use the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction on their journey to Hathersage and into Derbyshire.
People living on the old Lodge Moor Hospital site using the crossroads every day are campaigning to get improved signage and traffic calming measures on Blackbrook Road. This is because there have been several collisions and many more frightening near misses at the junction recently.
The council have said it is not a high priority, and we are afraid there will have to be a further serious crash, with someone getting killed this time, for improved measures to be taken.
If you use the junction regularly, and have had a collision there, or been involved in a near miss yourself, please contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know when and what happened.
Latest Crosspool news
- Found: pair of roller skates at CDYST
- Answers to Crosspool Festival 2018 quiz
- Summer football camps in Crosspool
- 2018 Crosspool Festival photography competition winners
- Saturday’s ceilidh cancelled – ticket refunds available
- Last chance to vote for your favourite photo
- Crosspool Festival 2018 starts on Friday
- Ceilidh at St Columba’s church on Saturday 7 July
- Vote now in the 2018 Crosspool Festival photography competition
- 2018 Crosspool Festival photo competition closes on Monday
- If you lost a pair of Inline roller skates at CDYST on Coldwell Lane over the weekend, please contact Crosspool For… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Did you take part in this year's Crosspool Festival quiz? The answers are now online: crosspool.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/crossp… 1 week ago
- RT @nestCrosspool: Well....another #CrosspoolFestival open mic night, and our busiest and hottest one yet! Great to see lots of new faces &… 1 week ago
- It's open mic night tonight at @nestCrosspool! Note, the start time is 7.30pm - or pop down a bit before to put you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nestCrosspool: Looking for an escape from the #WorldCup2018 tomorrow evening? Then how about open mic night @nestCrosspool We’ve alrea… 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus: