Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: traffic
Yorkshire Water have now dealt with the burst water main at the Stephen Hill junction with Manchester Road To allow for the carriageway to be reinstated, the junction is expected to remain CLOSED until the weekend. Local residents in the … Continue reading
As part of the Streets Ahead highway works Amey will soon be resurfacing some sections of the following roads; Manchester Road – Sheffield/Derbyshire boundary to Rivelin Valley Road. Manchester Road – junction of Rivelin Valley Road to Hagg Lane. Rivelin … Continue reading
Following a large number of objections from local residents and businesses to the erection of a 12.5m mobile phone monopole, on the land adjacent to 1, Sandygate Grange Drive, Sandygate Road; the SCC Chief Planning Officer has confirmed that EE … Continue reading
Thousands of runners of all abilities will hit the streets of Sheffield at 9.30am this Sunday 14th April 2019, for the Sheffield Half Marathon. To ensure the safety of all those taking part, spectators, residents and visitors, a number of … Continue reading
Today’s snow and ice caused a 51 bus to get stuck on Sandygate Road this morning. More snow is forecast so do take extra care on the roads and pavements. Treacherous roads at Crosspool will review for aftermath appointments. pic.twitter.com/67dVOifZCT … Continue reading
Part of Manchester Road in Crosspool will be closed 7pm-7am from Monday 12 to Friday 16 June for Streets Ahead work. Buses on service 51 will run between Broomhill and Crosspool along Whitham Road, Crookes Road, Lydgate Lane and Sandygate … Continue reading
Streets Ahead are circulating an update regarding the upcoming resurfacing work on Rivelin Valley Road. For three weeks from Thursday 15 June the road will be closed 7pm-7am. Read the Streets Ahead Rivelin Valley Road update (PDF, 136KB)