Latest Crosspool news
- Stephen Hill Youth Pantomime 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/19/ste… https://t.co/NcH0kjuOGI 4 days ago
- New Phone Mast Proposal crosspool.info/2020/01/08/new… https://t.co/1R9QaNZB2h 2 weeks ago
- Crosspool Women’s Institute crosspool.info/2020/01/03/cro… https://t.co/pKEYyj6qJE 2 weeks ago
- Young Girl’s Bike Found crosspool.info/2020/01/02/you… https://t.co/hVDY2TgJfL 2 weeks ago
- Christmas Tree Recycling in Crosspool crosspool.info/2020/01/02/chr… https://t.co/WLr9sEt29e 3 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Author Archives: robin
Crosspool Forum’s Open Meeting on Thursday 26 July at St Columba’s will start at 7pm. Come along to give your concerns on local issues to local councillors, the police and Amey. Provisional agenda for 26 July 2018 open meeting (PDF, … Continue reading
If you lost a pair of Inline roller skates at CDYST on Coldwell Lane over the weekend, please contact Crosspool Forum on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07713 687955.
The answers to this year’s festival quiz are available to download (PDF, 44KB).
The results of our annual festival photography competition have been announced! People were invited to submit a photo on the theme contribution of women in the world. The polls received nearly 600 votes. The results are below. The prizes will … Continue reading
The ceilidh, due to take place on Saturday at St Columba’s Church, has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Ticket refunds are available at Nest cafe, or wherever you purchased your ticket. The rest of the 2018 Crosspool Festival … Continue reading