Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: safety
Tapton School is crowd-funding to manufacture plastic face shields for the NHS and other front line care workers during the Covid-19 outbreak. The Design & Technology teachers at Tapton School Academy Trust have begun to make face shields for NHS … Continue reading
To show solidarity that we are all behind the Veolia refuse staff and more importantly help raise their morale during the Coronavirus outbreak. Can we encourage households to place this small rainbow sticker on their bins? Please! Thanks. .
Many of the pavement and road surfaces in Crosspool are covered in Ice and are very slippery 27 Feb 2020 _ Please take extra care when going out this morning.
As part of the Streets Ahead highway works Amey will soon be resurfacing some sections of the following roads; Manchester Road – Sheffield/Derbyshire boundary to Rivelin Valley Road. Manchester Road – junction of Rivelin Valley Road to Hagg Lane. Rivelin … Continue reading
Today’s snow and ice caused a 51 bus to get stuck on Sandygate Road this morning. More snow is forecast so do take extra care on the roads and pavements. Treacherous roads at Crosspool will review for aftermath appointments. pic.twitter.com/67dVOifZCT … Continue reading
Thanks to a generous donation from a local resident and a council grant Crosspool Forum has been able to buy and install a defibrillator for emergency use in the community. The defibrillator is located on the right-hand external side wall … Continue reading
The speed limit on a stretch of Manchester Road in Crosspool has been reduced to 30mph. For around 40 years the speed limit has been 40mph between Den Bank Avenue and Coppice View. There has been continued concern by residents … Continue reading