Latest Crosspool news
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Would you consider supporting improvements to our local Scout hut?
- S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 18 hours ago
- RT @halfpintpete: Monday cask club at the Sportsman, Crosspool. @thornbridge Jaipur with #CAMRA discount £2.29. Is this the cheapest Jaip… 1 week ago
- Have you met the @Holly_Hagg alpacas? crosspool.info/2017/10/09/hav… https://t.co/nM8kZOn98h 1 week ago
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church on Thursday 26 October crosspool.info/2017/10/07/foo… 1 week ago
- Crosspool now has a defibrillator at St Columba's church. Spread the word - it could help save someone's life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: safety
Thanks to a generous donation from a local resident and a council grant Crosspool Forum has been able to buy and install a defibrillator for emergency use in the community. The defibrillator is located on the right-hand external side wall … Continue reading
The speed limit on a stretch of Manchester Road in Crosspool has been reduced to 30mph. For around 40 years the speed limit has been 40mph between Den Bank Avenue and Coppice View. There has been continued concern by residents … Continue reading
Following last week’s Open Meeting, a local resident has launched an online petition to improve road safety in Crosspool. View/sign the petition – Sheffield City Council website The petition reads: We the undersigned petition the council to: Implement a reduction … Continue reading
A Crosspool resident has launched a petition to review the layout of Selborne Road following the fatal accident last month. Organiser Carol Hanson said: “I have lived on Selborne Road for over 15 years and have never known such a … Continue reading
A Lodge Moor resident has got in touch asking for feedback from anyone who regularly uses the Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction, following several collisions and near misses: Calling all Crosspool residents! Can you help us? Many drivers living in Crosspool … Continue reading
Local residents have been in contact with local councillors and council candidates, as well as raising the issue at Crosspool Forum, to express their views that the stretch of Manchester Road through Crosspool should have a speed limit of 30mph … Continue reading
The removal of the current Sandygate Road white lines and the painting of a white line in the original position on the road is scheduled for Tuesday 2 February. Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4 February have been allocated as additional … Continue reading