You’re invited to Crosspool Forum’s Open Meeting on Thursday 26 July at St Columba’s Church. It starts at 7pm.
A provisional agenda is below. Come along to give your concerns on Crosspool issues to local councillors, the police and council officials.
Open Meeting, Thursday 26 July 2012: provisional agenda
- Apologies for absence
Introduction of top table
Minutes (bullet points) of last meeting to be approved
- Matters arising
- Police Liaison
An update on policing in the area
- Answers to earlier questions put to the deputy prime minister Nick Clegg
- Questions & Answers with Councillors
Cllr. Sylvia Anginotti; Cllr. Rob Frost; Cllr. Geoff Smith
- Noise & parking problems, between the two churches on Manchester. Road
- An introduction to FunMeFit
- Festival/Fayre; Children Disco; Boot Sale
Date of next meeting Thursday October 25th.