Crosspool Forum is helping organise a course to help those less confident using tablets build their skills.
The 10-week course starts on Monday 12 May 2014 at the Scout Hall on Benty Lane and runs 1-3pm. Topics include:
- Identify the iPad’s features and use settings
- Use the iPad’s on-screen keyboard efficiently
- Use multi-touch gestures on the touch screen display
- Manage apps and make use of Safari and iTunes
- Capture photos and videos by using the iPad’s camera
- Identify Safari’s useful features and gain practical experience using a web browser
- Use the Settings more efficiently to personalise an iPad
- Experience using the App Store to download and use an application
- Gain practical experience of using both the Mail and Messages apps
- Find out about FaceTime
It costs £60, or £10 for those in receipt of means-tested benefits.
To enrol or find out more, please contact us on 0114 250 0613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.