The new edition of the Crosspool Clarion has been printed and will soon be falling on the doormats of all Crosspool households.
Features this month include:
- Tapton Hill Congregational Church still going strong
- Williamson’s on the move
- Mistress Cutler’s compliment
- Senior citizens drive safe
- The Christmas survival guide for slimmers
- Crosspool WI
- Police and Crime Commissioner
- Crosspool memories
- Crosspool residents left in the dark
- Classroom changes at local schools
- Sheffield Local Television
- Open Meeting/AGM minutes
The Crosspool Clarion is the official newsletter of Crospool Forum. It is a free, quarterly publication, with over 2,500 copies delivered to local households.
Some back issues of past editions of the Crosspool Clarion are also available to download.
To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to first download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.