Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: crosspool
The new issue of the Crosspool Clarion is available to download and read below. Some back issues of past editions of the Clarion are also available to download. To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat … Continue reading
Our annual community festival begins on Friday with the unveiling of the well dressing at the top of Selborne Road at 7pm. Many longstanding events are returning and there are new events in the programme, including: summer fayre street market … Continue reading
An exiled former resident has posted some remarkable pictures of Crosspool online. In a blog post, the photographer says: The light was awful, the editing is equally bad; it’s far, far from being a great photo. But I was struck by … Continue reading
Cycists will take on the steep inclines of Hagg Hill and Stephen Hill on Sunday 11 March as part of the Magnificent Seven challenge. In 2017, competitors were greeted by local residents and a rainbow as they rode up Hagg … Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who bought this year’s Crosspool Calendar. Your support is much appreciated and all proceeds will be used to enhance our local community. The last few remaining unsold copies have now been withdrawn from the local stockists. … Continue reading
The last few remaining Crosspool Calendars are available now from local shops. Many of the photos in the calendar are once again taken by local residents The 2018 Crosspool calendar is available for just £4 from Charisma, Cocker & Carr, … Continue reading
Found in a black bin: a tool box containing a number of tools, possibly stolen then dumped. If you think it is yours, contact Paul at Direct Travel: 0114 268 7500 (you’ll need to provide a description).