Crosspool Festival got off to a great start this weekend with events including the well dressing dedication, Crosspool Open Gardens and the street market on Selborne Road.
The festival runs until Sunday 15 July and as you’ll see below, there are activitiess for all ages. Unfortunately, Crosspool’s Got Talent tonight has had to be cancelled.
This year’s programme includes:
- A treasure hunt
- A film screening of old views of the Rivelin Valley
- A coffee evening
- A fun run
- A book night
- Table games
- A tea dance and a barn dance
- Hillside Harvest Open Day
- The annual Crosspool Summer Fayre
- Picnic in the park hosted by the Crosspool churches