Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: tapton school
Ranmoor Badminton Club is looking for new recruits. They meet Fridays at 7pm on at Tapton School sports hall. If you’re interested in getting involved then visit http://www.ranmoorbadmintonclub.co.uk or telephone 0114 230 2961 for more information.
This week eight students from Crosspool’s Tapton School received a Diana Award for an initiative which has provided a safe haven for young people from homophobic and transphobic bullying. Rosie, Sara, Catherine, Ruairidh, Molly, Oliver, Imogen and Aleksandra, all aged … Continue reading
Tapton School PTA hosts Sheffield Barbershop Harmony Club on Friday in an evening of choral entertainment. Hallmark of Harmony and Tapton Jazz Band will both perform. The event starts at 7.30pm and tickets are £8/£5 concessions. Hallmark of Harmony at … Continue reading