The new edition of the Crosspool Clarion has been printed and will be falling on the doormats of all Crosspool households from this weekend.
You can download a PDF (1.4MB) here. This edition is written by Ashleigh Fletcher from Sheffield High School. It includes:
- Local sites earmarked for new houses
- Children’s Christmas disco a big success
- St Columba’s church launches website
- James Gray wins South Yorkshire Championship
- Feature on pharmacist Andrew Duckenfield
- Permission granted for new house on Headland Drive
- Crosspool’s almost-hidden gem stone
- Bollards installed on Stephen Hill Road Verges
- 20mph speed limit consultations
- Crosspool petrol station seeks permission to install jet wash
- Crimestoppers LINK
- Local Equestrian Report
- Some History of Crosspool
- Crosspool’s first snow this winter!
- Hallam FC’s refurbishment
- Angels in Crosspool
- Minutes from Open Meeting
- Concessionary confusion
- Crosspool computer courses continue
Some back issues of past editions of the Crosspool Clarion are also available to download.
The Crosspool Clarion is the official newsletter of Crospool Forum. It is a free, quarterly publication, with over 2,500 copies delivered to local households.
To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to first download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.