Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 31 minutes ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 4 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: yorkshire water
After lengthy discussions with conservation and community groups, plans have now been submitted for permission to construction the underground option to house the new tanks required for the first stage of the treatment process. This large project will enable Yorkshire … Continue reading
Traffic lights were installed installed today on the Watt Lane/Cairns Road junction, causing minor delays to traffic. The signals are in places that Yorkshire Water can renew lead piping. Work could go on until 6 October. Queries should be addressed … Continue reading
A burst water main on Sandygate Road caused interrupted water supplies for some local buildings and minor delays in the precinct yesterday. Temporary lights were installed in order for repairs to take place, resulting in only a single lane of … Continue reading
A confidential report leaked to The Star has revealed that Lydgate reservoir is no longer being considered by Yorkshire Water as a site for housing. Although 900 new homes are planned for other locations, The Star report confirms: Three proposed … Continue reading
Plans to build new homes on the site of Lydgate Reservoir on Evelyn Road are in doubt following a statement from Yorkshire Water. The information posted by Yorkshire Water’s Land Use Planning Manager on the consultation website reads: I have … Continue reading
Temporary traffic signals have gone up on Manchester Road, causing delays to commuter traffic. The area affected is between the junction of Tapton Mount Close and Tapton House Road. The work by Yorkshire Water is scheduled to last until 13 … Continue reading