Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: restaurant
Hudson’s Kitchen opens on Thursday 30 November in the former Crosspool Hardware unit. The Sandygate Road business’s Facebook page suggests it will sell food including cakes, breakfasts and pies. Countdown begins until our opening day-Thursday 30th November ☕️!(Ps. Thursday is … Continue reading
Crosspool restaurant Aligarh has ceased trading. The Indian restaurant opened last October but appeared to be closed over the weekend, with a sign in the window stating it had ceased trading and apologising for any inconvenience caused. A cookery masterclass … Continue reading
Artisan restaurant in Crosspool has retained its Bib Gourmand status in the latest Michelin Guide. Restaurants are named Bib Gourmands for offering good food at moderate prices. By our calculations, it is now the sixteenth year that Richard Smith’s Crosspool … Continue reading
Crosspudlains flocked to a party last night to celebrate the launch of a new local Italian restaurant. The owners of La Dolce Vita laid on free tasters of pizza, focaccia, bruschetta and a selection of pastries, all washed down with Italian … Continue reading
Crosspool’s new Italian restaurant is celebrating its arrival on Friday night (1 July) with a free food buffet. La Dolce Vita is opening in the old A’Villa Caruso unit on Sandygate Road. Friday’s event runs from 5-9pm and includes tasters … Continue reading
Yesterday it was announced that Artisan restaurant in Crosspool has retained its status as a Bib Gourmand in the latest Michelin Guide. Restaurants are named Bib Gourmands for offering good food at moderate prices. Eat Sheffield has pointed out that … Continue reading
Sheffield chef Richard Smith is taking a trip down memory lane next month with a nostalgic evening to celebrate fifteen years in Crosspool. Before its current incarnation as Artisan, the Sandygate Road restaurant was previously Thyme and prior to that … Continue reading