Latest Crosspool news
- John Drinkwater on Keep Exercising
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Keep Exercising crosspool.info/2020/04/08/kee… https://t.co/GzfPWopej2 8 hours ago
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 1 day ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 3 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 5 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: jet petrol station
Residents living near the former petrol station on Manchester Road have received a letter sent on behalf of Tesco Express confirming that work on the convenience store is underway and will continue until June. The letter states that planned work … Continue reading
An application to demolish Crosspool’s Jet petrol station and replace it with a retail development was approved conditionally at a council planning committee meeting on Tuesday. Councillors voted unanimously in favour of the plans following a recommendation for conditional approval by … Continue reading
An application to demolish Crosspool’s Jet petrol station and replace it with a retail development has been recommended for conditional approval by planning officers. A decision will be made at the council planning committee meeting on Tuesday 3 March. You … Continue reading
The planning application to extend the former coffee shop house located between Manchester Road and Lydgate Lane has been withdrawn. Previously a public toilet, the building closed as a coffee shop in January 2011 and is currently a two-bedroom residential … Continue reading
Crosspool’s Jet petrol station would be demolished and replaced with a retail development if a new planning application for the site is approved. Application 14/01275/FUL would see the building of a double-storey A1-class retail unit with parking for ten cars. … Continue reading
Next time you’re filling up at Crosspool’s Jet petrol station, pass on your congratulations to Val Taylor. Val has been awarded Sales Assistant of the Year in recognition of her efforts of going the extra mile when helping customers. The … Continue reading