Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 1 hour ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 4 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: convenience store
According to the Save the Plough campaign group, the decision on the planning application for The Plough pub will no longer be heard on 22 November.
Residents living near the former petrol station on Manchester Road have received a letter sent on behalf of Tesco Express confirming that work on the convenience store is underway and will continue until June. The letter states that planned work … Continue reading
The Plough pub on Sandygate Road has been listed as an asset of community value. This means that that in the event of it being put up for sale the group lodging the application would be given time to come … Continue reading
A bid to get The Plough pub listed as a community asset is due to be heard by the council on Thursday 4 June. If the pub were to be listed as an asset of community value it would mean … Continue reading
A group of regulars at The Plough have started a campaign to protect the pub from any future attempts to close it or turn it into a convenience store. The Plough is one of three remaining pubs in Crosspool and … Continue reading
The planning application to extend the former coffee shop house located between Manchester Road and Lydgate Lane has been withdrawn. Previously a public toilet, the building closed as a coffee shop in January 2011 and is currently a two-bedroom residential … Continue reading
The Planning Inspectorate today published its decision regarding the Lydgate Lane convenience store planning application and has concluded that the appeal is to be dismissed. The appeal decision document (PDF, 98KB) gives the full reasoning for its dismissal, citing the … Continue reading