Latest Crosspool news
- Christmas at Forge Dam crosspool.info/2019/12/08/chr… https://t.co/s0bRfixiDh 1 day ago
- Start your Christmas shopping in Crosspool. crosspool.info/2019/12/03/sta… https://t.co/0n7P40hhpT 6 days ago
- Crosspool Clarion Winter 2019 crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/kdohruwMFv 1 week ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting Bullet Points crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/RnwfwkbeTD 1 week ago
- Children in Need crosspool.info/2019/11/25/chi… https://t.co/rNBcrAAzvG 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: coldwell lane
Crosspool’s annual summer fayre takes place this afternoon from 1pm at CDYST fields on Coldwell Lane. The overnight rain and fog is due to clear and it looks set to be a warm afternoon with some sunshine!
Don’t miss the Crosspool Summer Fayre on Saturday 4 July, one of the many events taking place as part of this year’s Crosspool Festival.
An armed response unit was called out to Crosspool and District Youth Sports Trust (CDYST) on Coldwell Lane today. CDYST trustees explain: Much to the annoyance of its trustees and most people using the CDYST playing field on Coldwell Lane, the … Continue reading
Money raised from last summer’s Crosspool Festival has helped provide new community facilities at Crosspool & District Youth Sports Trust (CDYST). A new basket swing with safety flooring can be found in the Coldwell Lane playground and is available for all … Continue reading
Several Crosspool roads will be gritted this winter following the results of a public consultation into winter road maintenance. Council chiefs have changed their mind on the gritting of 141 roads. Local streets including Hagg Hill, Coldwell Lane, Stephen Hill, … Continue reading
The CDYST trustees have asked if anyone wants to claim these items of lost property before they’re donated to charity: Scouts (259th) hooded navy blue fleece Girls’ zipped hoodie – floral pattern School-age boy’s black anorak (with gloves in pocket) … Continue reading
Some availability has come up for daytime slots in the CDYST hall on Coldwell Lane due to the pre-school playball group moving to its own premises. The slots are: Monday: 9am-12pm and 4-5pm Tuesday: 9am-12pm and 4-5pm Wednesday: 9am-12pm, 1-2pm … Continue reading