Church and Community Support Worker, Crosspool
- Do you have excellent administration skills but long for a role that involves meeting and connecting with people?
- Do you have a passion for helping local churches and communities find common ground in helping each other?
- Do you enjoy working in a varied team of employees and volunteers towards a shared goal?
- If so, please consider applying for this newly created role at St Columba and Stephen Hill Churches, Crosspool, Sheffield.
- We are looking to appoint a Church & Community Support Worker for 16 hours a week for a minimum term of 3 years. We can offer flexible hours but do require some evening and weekend work. For further information please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or 07711 500 962, who will be pleased to send you the Job Spec and Person Profile, and if helpful, chat through this new role.
- To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to Clare Fowler, PCC Secretary, St Columba’s Church, 503 Manchester Road, Crosspool, Sheffield S10 5PL
- Closing date for applications is 14th October 2022
- Expected interview date w/c 17th October 2022