Latest Crosspool news
- Open Meeting on Thursday 26 October 2017
- Half term football camps at Tapton School
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- Come along to the Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM on Thursday at St Columba's. Here's the agenda: crosspool.info/2017/10/22/ope… 1 day ago
- @paulwalters500 😂 2 days ago
- @6000 Oops yes! Thanks for flagging! 2 days ago
- Half term @TrickyWingers football camps at Tapton School, Oct 31-Nov 2 trickywingers.co.uk https://t.co/hsygmnH55I 3 days ago
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 5 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: churches
Crosspool Forum’s next Open Meeting will take place on Thursday 26 October at St Columba’s church. It starts at 7pm. Come along and give your concerns on local issues to local councillors, the police and officials. Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM … Continue reading
Tapton Hill Congregational Church is holding a short food hygiene course on Thursday 26 October from 10am-2pm. It is suitable for any voluntary organisation that does occasional catering e.g. buffets/coffee mornings etc. The cost is £30 per person. Email Suzanne … Continue reading
Thanks to a generous donation from a local resident and a council grant Crosspool Forum has been able to buy and install a defibrillator for emergency use in the community. The defibrillator is located on the right-hand external side wall … Continue reading
Crosspool Forum’s Open Meeting on Thursday 27 July at St Columba’s will start at 7pm. Come along to give your concerns on local issues to local councillors, the police and Amey. Provisional agenda for Crosspool Forum Open Meeting, 27 July … Continue reading
All take place at The Corner Chapel, Tapton Hill Congregational Church, Manchester Road. BFG film showing (part of Crosspool Festival) For children on Saturday 1 July 10.30am-12.30pm. You can also come from 10.15am to make BFG ears and dream jars. … Continue reading
On Tuesday 30 May the annual fell race organised by Hallamshire Harriers and hosted by Hallam Cricket Club returns to Crosspool. At 8pm on the Tuesday evening after the second bank holiday in May, runners set off from Hallam Football/Cricket … Continue reading