St Columba and Stephen Hill Churches are looking to appoint a part-time Church & Community Support Worker.
- Do you have excellent administration skills but long for a role that involves meeting and connecting with people?
- Do you have a passion for helping local churches and communities find common ground in helping each other?
- Do you enjoy working in a varied team of employees and volunteers towards a shared goal?
- If so, please consider applying for this newly created role at St Columba and Stephen Hill Churches, Crosspool, Sheffield.
- We are looking to appoint a Church & Community Support Worker for 16 hours a week for a fixed term until 31 December 2023. We can offer flexible hours but do require some evening and weekend working.
- For further information please contact email@example.com or call on 0114 2670006
- To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to…PCC Secretary, St Columba’s Church, 503 Manchester Road, Crosspool, Sheffield S10 5PL
- Closing date for applications Monday 1st November 2021
- Expected interview date Friday 12th November 2021