A revised and updated edition of a book featuring a trail guide for the Rivelin valley has been released in time for Christmas.
Walking the Rivelin also includes maps, historical information about each watermill site and where to look for the wildlife. It’s illustrated in colour with old photographs and maps.
The book costs £6.95 and proceeds will go towards Rivelin Valley Conservation Group and their work preserving the valley for everyone to enjoy.
It’s available from:
- GT News in Crosspool (21 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S10 5NG)
- Rivelin Valley Park Cafe (Rivelin Park Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 5GE)
- Beeches of Walkley (290 South Road, Walkley, Sheffield, S6 3TE)
- The Famous Sheffield Shop (475 Ecclesall Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S11 8PP)
- Kelham Island Industrial Museum and Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet Shops (Kelham Island Museum, Alma Street, Sheffield, S3 8RY and Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet, Abbeydale Road South, Sheffield, S7 2QW)