The new issue of the Crosspool Clarion will soon be landing on your doormat. If you can’t wait, then download and read a PDF of it below.
- Festival Proceeds donated to two worthy causes: PACT and CDYST
- Competition for budding photographers
- Forum Chairman Ian Hague wins the 2014 Crosspool Community Award
- Senior Snippets: Advice for the older members of our community: fraud and dementia
- Fundraising at the Sportsman is a huge success
Crosspool Women’s Institute (CWI) Centenary in 2015
- Walk Boost Scheme in Crosspool
- Named after William the Conqueror’s Grandson?
- Family Coach Trip to Chester Zoo
- Tai Chi in Crosspool
- Computer/tablet Courses in Crosspool
The Crosspool Clarion is the official newsletter of Crospool Forum. It is a free, quarterly publication, with over 2,500 copies delivered to local households.
Some back issues of past editions of the Clarion are also available to download.
To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.