The new issue of the Crosspool Clarion will soon be landing on your doormat. If you can’t wait, then download and read a PDF of it below.
Crosspool Tavern introduces pay and display parking
- Community skip
- Items wanted for Crosspool Fayre
- Lydgate Green needs your unwanted plants
- Planning permission update
- Tai Chi in Crosspool
- Computer courses
- Sportsman fundraiser
- Crosspool Ladies
- Come with me to Norfolk Island
- Hagg Lane allotments
- Getting more from your polytunnel/greenhouse
- Guide dog boarders needed in S10
- Pagan Festivals at Burnt Stones in Medieval Times
- Open Meeting minutes
The Crosspool Clarion is the official newsletter of Crospool Forum. It is a free, quarterly publication, with over 2,500 copies delivered to local households.
Some back issues of past editions of the Crosspool Clarion are also available to download.
To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.