The new issue of the Crosspool Clarion will soon be landing on your doormat. If you can’t wait, then download and read a PDF of it below.
- All change at Artisan
- Library closures
- Letter box
- St Columba’s community lunch club
- Tapton Hill centenary year
- Sheffield Steelers Lacrosse Club
- Provision of school places
- Computer courses
- Be a green dog owner
- Renovation donation
- Hillside Harvest summer report
- The Chappil’s Christmas tea
- Do I really need to make a will?
- Crosspool WI coffee morning
- Meeting minutes
- Forum Chairman’s report
The Crosspool Clarion is the official newsletter of Crospool Forum. It is a free, quarterly publication, with over 2,500 copies delivered to local households.
Some back issues of past editions of the Crosspool Clarion are also available to download.
To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to first download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.