The new edition of the Crosspool Clarion is now falling on the doormats of all Crosspool households.
The latest issue includes:
- Nominate your local buildings
- Hallam FC
- Local pub damaged
- Tree planting
- Council u-turn on bins and boxes
- Manchester Road electronic speed signs
- Fire in Crosspool
- Grass verge protective measures
- Crosspool Festical 2011 update
- New Broomhill crossing
- Accident on Darwin Lane
- 27 January 2011 Open Meeting minutes
- Convenience store appeal
Some back issues of past editions of the Crosspool Clarion are also available to download.
The Crosspool Clarion is the official newsletter of Crospool Forum. It is a free, quarterly publication, with over 2,500 copies delivered to local households.
To read PDFs on your computer, you may need to first download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.