Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 4 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: watt lane
A series of break ins have been reported in Crosspool over the last few weeks. Bamforths and CKs in the precinct and houses on Manchester Road, Watt Lane and Cardonesss Road have been targeted. Adrian Well, the owner of Bamforths … Continue reading
The ongoing work by Yorkshire Water to repair a burst water main on Watt Lane is scheduled to finish by tomorrow, Thursday 19 February. Three-way temporary traffic lights are in place.
The newly laid surface of Watt Lane has been under cut by a leaking water main at the junction with Cairns Road, resulting in the appearance of a pot hole. Amey have been informed and the pot hole has been … Continue reading
Up to 16cm of snow fell on Crosspool on Boxing day evening, causing delays for drivers and the cancellation of the 51 bus service. Traffic was moving slowly on roads all over Sheffield as the snow settled into the evening … Continue reading
Snow and ice over the last few days has caused accidents and delays in Crosspool. On Thursday morning residents awoke to the first settled snow of the season in higher areas. It soon turned to slush, but the conditions still … Continue reading
Traffic lights were installed installed today on the Watt Lane/Cairns Road junction, causing minor delays to traffic. The signals are in places that Yorkshire Water can renew lead piping. Work could go on until 6 October. Queries should be addressed … Continue reading
Several Crosspool roads will be gritted this winter following the results of a public consultation into winter road maintenance. Council chiefs have changed their mind on the gritting of 141 roads. Local streets including Hagg Hill, Coldwell Lane, Stephen Hill, … Continue reading