Latest Crosspool news
- Crosspool Tavern reopens as Stonehouse Pizza and Carvery
- Winter 2017 Crosspool Clarion out now
- King Edward VII School Christmas Fair, Monday 18 December 2017
- Have you had your toolbox stolen?
- Christmas 2017 church services in Crosspool
- Thieves target Crosspool houses and shops
- Can you help put up Christmas trees in the precinct on Sunday?
- Hudson’s Kitchen opens on Thursday 30 November
- Health cafes at Broomhill Library on 29 November and 6 December
- Informal carol singing at Stephen Hill church on Monday 4 December
- John Wragg on Crosspool Tavern reopens as Stonehouse Pizza and Carvery
- Rich on New look and new jobs at Crosspool Tavern
- June Shaw on Hudson’s Kitchen opens on Thursday 30 November
- Chris on New look and new jobs at Crosspool Tavern
- June Shaw on Is The Plough pub building set for demolition?
- Crosspool Tavern pub has a new look and new menu, including fresh pizzas. Have you tried it since it reopened?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- 51 buses terminated at Crosspool earlier due to snowfall in Lodge Moor affecting road conditions twitter.com/firstsouthyork… 3 days ago
- RT @TrumpetmanUK: @crosspoolnews Made the national weather tonight. Well done wild lads https://t.co/MS5KnnNCXS 3 days ago
- If you haven't had chance to read the winter edition of the Crosspool Clarion, you can download a PDF of it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @LoxleyBand: Tonight, Wed 13th Dec 2017 #LoxleyBand are @SportsmanSheff Benty Lane Crosspool #Sheffield S10 5NF #SouthYorkshire for #loc… 3 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: watt lane
A series of break ins have been reported in Crosspool over the last few weeks. Bamforths and CKs in the precinct and houses on Manchester Road, Watt Lane and Cardonesss Road have been targeted. Adrian Well, the owner of Bamforths … Continue reading
The ongoing work by Yorkshire Water to repair a burst water main on Watt Lane is scheduled to finish by tomorrow, Thursday 19 February. Three-way temporary traffic lights are in place.
The newly laid surface of Watt Lane has been under cut by a leaking water main at the junction with Cairns Road, resulting in the appearance of a pot hole. Amey have been informed and the pot hole has been … Continue reading
Up to 16cm of snow fell on Crosspool on Boxing day evening, causing delays for drivers and the cancellation of the 51 bus service. Traffic was moving slowly on roads all over Sheffield as the snow settled into the evening … Continue reading
Snow and ice over the last few days has caused accidents and delays in Crosspool. On Thursday morning residents awoke to the first settled snow of the season in higher areas. It soon turned to slush, but the conditions still … Continue reading
Traffic lights were installed installed today on the Watt Lane/Cairns Road junction, causing minor delays to traffic. The signals are in places that Yorkshire Water can renew lead piping. Work could go on until 6 October. Queries should be addressed … Continue reading
Several Crosspool roads will be gritted this winter following the results of a public consultation into winter road maintenance. Council chiefs have changed their mind on the gritting of 141 roads. Local streets including Hagg Hill, Coldwell Lane, Stephen Hill, … Continue reading