Latest Crosspool news
- Open Meeting on Thursday 26 October 2017
- Half term football camps at Tapton School
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- Come along to the Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM on Thursday at St Columba's. Here's the agenda: crosspool.info/2017/10/22/ope… 1 day ago
- @paulwalters500 😂 2 days ago
- @6000 Oops yes! Thanks for flagging! 2 days ago
- Half term @TrickyWingers football camps at Tapton School, Oct 31-Nov 2 trickywingers.co.uk https://t.co/hsygmnH55I 3 days ago
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 5 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: the plough
An update from The Plough pub campaign team: As you all know, we lodged our bid with Enterprise on August 17 and had some discussions with them after that date. We were informed that a ‘significantly’ higher bid had been … Continue reading
The Save The Plough campaign group have announced that their bid to buy The Plough has been beaten by a higher offer from another party that wishes to reopen the pub: We submitted our bid to the agents last week. … Continue reading
A further £20,000 has been pledged in support of the Plough pub since the last public meeting. The campaign to reopen the Sandygate Road pub is looking to raise £120,000 through a community share issue. A recent post on the … Continue reading
Sainsbury’s will not be appealing the planning decision for The Plough, according to the Save the Plough and the Sporting Heritage of Sandygate campaign group. We have had official confirmation from Sainsbury's that they will not be appealing the planning … Continue reading
The convenience store planning application from Sainsbury’s was refused permission at the Sheffield City Council planning committee meeting this afternoon. The decision was unanimous and the reason given is: In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, the proposal to … Continue reading