Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 16 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: lodge moor
In 1953, Ernie Wise of Morecambe and Wise fame, and his wife Doreen camped in their converted Bedford bus at a petrol station in the Lodge Moor area of the city. This occurred when Morecambe and Wise were appearing in … Continue reading
The council have proposed plans for 33 allotments at the Spider Park, Lodge Moor, with car parking and access from Blackbrook Road. A consultation meeting is to be held at St Luke’s church on Monday 14 November at 6:30pm. For … Continue reading
On Friday night over 60 residents gathered at St. Columba’s church to put their questions to representatives from First, provider of Crosspool’s 51 bus service. Almost 30 questions were taken from the floor and answered by First’s commercial manager Adam … Continue reading
On Saturday 16 November the Yorkshire Wind Orchestra and Sheffield Youth Big Band present an Autumn Spectacular of classical and jazz music. The evening starts at 7pm at St Luke’s Church in Lodge Moor and is in aid of Sheffield Children’s … Continue reading
Two 51 buses have been painted in traditional livery to celebrate 100 years of motor buses in Sheffield. The first motorbus began operation between Broomhill and Lodge Moor via Crosspool on 15 February 1913. As part of the centenary celebrations, … Continue reading
Today’s Sheffield Telegraph reports how pupils are being turned away from their local primary schools, with Lydgate Infants being the worst affected: …this year there were 148 applications for 120 places at Lydgate, compared with the usual average of 117. … Continue reading