Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 4 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: chemist
Greencross Chemists Ltd has submitted a planning application to make alterations to the empty Aligarh resturant premisis in Crosspool shopping precinct. Diagrams as part of application 17/05164/FUL appear to show a pharmacy-style green cross sign on the outside of the … Continue reading
Amended proposals for the Pop-Up Shop on Lydgate Lane in Crosspool are now available for viewing and comment on the council planning website. Last year a planning application was submitted to add a two-storey side extension and alter the roof … Continue reading
A planning application has been submitted to add a two-storey side extension and alter the roof design of Crosspool’s Pop Up Shop. The changes would create three flats and extended retail space on the ground floor of the Lydgate Lane … Continue reading
The former Motor World unit is to become a pop-up shop before the Crosspool chemist moves in next year. Priceless is due to open on Wednesday 14 October. Like its sister shop in Crookes, it’ll sell halloween and Christmas goods … Continue reading
We’ve been finding out a bit more information about Thursday’s explosion and fire in the flat above the chemist in the Crosspool shopping precinct. The exact cause of how the fire started just after 9:05am is not known. The tenant suspects that … Continue reading