Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 1 day ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 2 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 4 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 6 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: carsick hill road
Download as a Word document (30KB) Matters arising & Chairman’s report Unfortunately due to an unforeseen commitment, Ian was unable to be at Thursday’s meeting and sent his apologies. In his absence the meeting was left in the capable hands … Continue reading
A request to install traffic lights and a pedestrian crossing at the Sandygate Road/Coldwell Lane/Carsick Hill Road junction is set to be rejected by Sheffield City Council. Highways officers investigated the feasibility of a scheme but concluded that there were … Continue reading
A Crosspool resident has been in touch to appeal for information regarding a hit and run incident on Sandygate Road that left him in hospital and his bicycle seriously damaged. On the evening of 18 November 2010 at about 6:35pm, … Continue reading
This week’s Sheffield Telegraph states that councillors are due to consider a report regarding a possible new set of traffic lights on Sandygate Road: Traffic lights plea A report is due to presented soon to councillors after a 26-name petition … Continue reading