Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 23 hours ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 2 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 5 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 5 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: buses
Bus services from Crosspool to Castleton and Bakewell could be drastically reduced from October 2017. Derbyshire County Council is considering several options in order to save money, with one of them being to withdraw all county council funding for subsidised … Continue reading
The Sheffield Bus Partnership is asking residents to give their views on proposed changes to local bus routes: The 51 bus would take a revised route via East Bank Road instead of Eastern Avenue Journeys on the 120 route that … Continue reading
First has announced the timetable for the 51 bus route over Christmas and new year. It includes special Boxing day and New Year’s day timetables. Full details are on the First South Yorkshire website: Christmas and new year First bus … Continue reading
The route that the 51 bus takes when travelling away from town will change later this month. From Sunday 26 January, journeys from the city centre to Lodge Moor will go via West Street and Glossop Road, turning right onto … Continue reading
Our three councillors, Sylvia Anginotti, Rob Frost and Geoff Smith, have recently met with First and South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) to discuss the 51 bus route. A report from the meeting, written by the councillors, is below. If you … Continue reading