Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: aligarh
Greencross Chemists Ltd has submitted a planning application to make alterations to the empty Aligarh resturant premisis in Crosspool shopping precinct. Diagrams as part of application 17/05164/FUL appear to show a pharmacy-style green cross sign on the outside of the … Continue reading
At 2pm this afternoon Crosspool Hardware closed for good. The shop’s stock had been on sale at a reduced rate over the last couple of weeks and trading finally ceased earlier today. The owners of the business tried to sell … Continue reading
Crosspool restaurant Aligarh has ceased trading. The Indian restaurant opened last October but appeared to be closed over the weekend, with a sign in the window stating it had ceased trading and apologising for any inconvenience caused. A cookery masterclass … Continue reading
On Sunday 26 April Crosspool’s Aligarh Indian restaurant launches its cookery school with a masterclass from chef Jaswant Mehra. The session includes cookery demonstrations, one-on-one training, recipe cards and buffet. Tickets are £35 each- call 0114 266 6096 to book. … Continue reading
Aligarh cookery demonstration On Sunday 8 February Aligarh restaurant chefs will be demonstrating how to cook Chicken Balti, Chana Masala and Pilau Rice at the Crosspool restaurant. The session takes place 2-4pm and all guests will receive a three course … Continue reading