Latest Crosspool news
- John Drinkwater on Keep Exercising
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Keep Exercising crosspool.info/2020/04/08/kee… https://t.co/GzfPWopej2 16 hours ago
- Keep Gardening! crosspool.info/2020/04/07/kee… https://t.co/NOKnkYzS8v 1 day ago
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 3 days ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 5 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: 10/02657/FUL
The grounds of appeal for Lydgate Lane convenience store planning application 10/02657/FUL have now been published on the Sheffield City Council website. You can download a PDF of it here: Grounds of appeal document for 10/02657/FUL (PDF, 584KB) The detail … Continue reading
The minutes of the planning board meeting on 2 November 2010 where convenience store planning application 10/02657/FUL was discussed are now available on the council website. They confirm the decision of the planning board to refuse planning permission for a … Continue reading
Planning officer’s report Prior to the planning committee meeting on Tuesday, the planning officer’s report recommends that the committee refuse planning permission for the convenience store application 10/02657/FUL on the grounds of unsuitable/unsufficient car parking accommodation and inadequate on-site servicing … Continue reading
A planning application has been submitted for the retail premises on Lydgate Lane, presently occupied by Motor World, to extend the building to three times its present size. Planning application 10/02657/FUL indicates permission is being sought to change its use … Continue reading