Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: utilities
To show solidarity that we are all behind the Veolia refuse staff and more importantly help raise their morale during the Coronavirus outbreak. Can we encourage households to place this small rainbow sticker on their bins? Please! Thanks. .
Yorkshire Water have now dealt with the burst water main at the Stephen Hill junction with Manchester Road To allow for the carriageway to be reinstated, the junction is expected to remain CLOSED until the weekend. Local residents in the … Continue reading
Following a large number of objections from local residents and businesses to the erection of a 12.5m mobile phone monopole, on the land adjacent to 1, Sandygate Grange Drive, Sandygate Road; the SCC Chief Planning Officer has confirmed that EE … Continue reading
Some 50 objections received to a New Mobile Phone Mast Planned for Crosspool. Tuesday 14th May or Tuesday 4th June – Sheffield Council planning committee to make a decision on the planning application for the erection of a 12.5m monopole with … Continue reading
After lengthy discussions with conservation and community groups, plans have now been submitted for permission to construction the underground option to house the new tanks required for the first stage of the treatment process. This large project will enable Yorkshire … Continue reading
The ongoing work by Yorkshire Water to repair a burst water main on Watt Lane is scheduled to finish by tomorrow, Thursday 19 February. Three-way temporary traffic lights are in place.