Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 15 hours ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 2 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 3 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 5 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: transport
Watch out if you’re getting the 51 bus back from town! The 51 has moved from the HS4 stop, opposite the Cathedral (shared with the 52), to the HS5 stop on Church Street.
Part of Manchester Road in Crosspool will be closed 7pm-7am from Monday 12 to Friday 16 June for Streets Ahead work. Buses on service 51 will run between Broomhill and Crosspool along Whitham Road, Crookes Road, Lydgate Lane and Sandygate … Continue reading
Parts of Manchester Road will be closed from 7pm to 7am for four weeks from Monday 22 May 2017. A letter to residents from the Streets Ahead project explains: 8 May 2017 Our reference: A21 Manchester Road Dear Resident/Business ROAD … Continue reading
The 51 and 52 buses heading towards town will take a different route near the university and Weston Park from Monday 13 June. Routes 51, 52 and 52a will now turn right onto Clarkson Street at the Children’s Hospital. They … Continue reading
Residents can expect disruption from 13 April as the main roads around Broomhill are resurfaced as part of the Streets Ahead programme. Roads will close between 7pm and 7am as the work takes place. The disruption will also have an … Continue reading
First Buses have advised that they will be unable to run buses from Blackbrook Road to Lodge Moor terminus from Thursday 7 April to Tuesday 17 April, 7am-7pm, on weekdays only. Because they will be forced to use Crimicar Lane … Continue reading