Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: pubs
A renewed planning application for the Demolition of the Plough Inn and its ancillary buildings on Sandygate Road has been submitted to the Sheffield City council planning department. You can view these changes on the Sheffield City Council website: View … Continue reading
Crosspool Tavern Family Fun Day Tomorrow, Saturday 24th August
August 14th 1919 saw the official birth of Crookes Working Mens Club Ltd. Although the roots of the club go back a little further this is the date that they officially became recognised as a business. To celebrate their 100th-birthday-party … Continue reading
NEW DEADLINE EXTENDED to JULY 22nd. Thanks to everyone who submitted an objection to the proposed demolition of the former Plough Inn. Over 150 objections have been submitted which shows the strength of community support for this iconic building. Due … Continue reading
THE DEADLINE IS JULY 3RD. As most of you will know, an application to demolish the Plough has been submitted to the planning committee. The application would see the Plough replaced by eight houses on the site, none of which … Continue reading