Latest Crosspool news
- More Local Businesses Reopen
- Crosspool Optometrist to Reopen
- 2020 Crosspool Scarecrow Competition Winners
- Community Quilt
- Apartment Block Development on Community Space
- Scarecrows have been Spotted
- More Crosspool Shops Reopen
- Crosspool Shop Reopens
- Do you Care?
- Committed Community Volunteer
- SCARECROW SPOTTING
- Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- alexgageoptom on More Crosspool Shops Reopen
- Graham Longbottom on History of The Long Causeway uncovered by local historian
- June Shaw on Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- Helen Hartley on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Stephen Ellis on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- alexgageoptom on Helpful Messages from Crosspool Businesses
- Kevin Duffy on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- June Shaw on Happy Easter
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- More Local Businesses Reopen crosspool.info/2020/07/03/mor… 2 days ago
- sportsman crosspool 2 days ago
- @MrWilBaker @SheffSE_NHP @syptweet Our local PCSO, Pam Thomson rang me back last night. You can either contact her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Optometrist to Reopen crosspool.info/2020/06/30/cro… 5 days ago
- @Sharmani Nonpartisan, Boris was my first choice too. Unfortunately, other than publishing the event, I have nothin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: lost and found
Gents BLACK MOUNTAIN BIKE, left on Selborne Road for a couple of days. On Friday 7th Feb 2020 it was brought to the attention of the Crosspool Forum. If it is yours or you know of the owner, please get … Continue reading
We’d be very grateful to hear from anyone finding a couple of pram rain-covers in a small clear carrier bag, which unfortunately had fallen out from a basket under a twin’s pushchair, somewhere between Crookes and Crosspool, on Saturday 1st February.
We would like to get the following items back to their owners:- “SMALL TOOL BATTERY & CHARGER, left at this year’s Crosspool Festival Sunday Market with the baked potato van for charging, but never collected. “DOOR KEY”, found at the … Continue reading
Watch found on the Astro turf at king Edward VII lower school, Crosspool. If you have lost a Seiko watch, please contact Sue Whelan on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you lost a pair of Inline roller skates at CDYST on Coldwell Lane over the weekend, please contact Crosspool Forum on email@example.com or 07713 687955.
Last year’s well dressing helpers are being asked to check their garages and garden huts as we are not sure where they were stored after the 2017 festival. If you have any information please get in touch with Crosspool Forum … Continue reading
Crosspool Forum committee are trying to reunite this pouch with the owner. It was lost at the 2016 Summer Fayre at CDYST on Coldwell Lane. The contents are quite special and may have some sentimental value. If you think it … Continue reading
Update 24 December: These keys were found within six hours of posting. Thanks for your help, everyone! Someone has been in touch to say they have lost a key ring containing three keys. If you’ve picked them up, please can … Continue reading
Found in a black bin: a tool box containing a number of tools, possibly stolen then dumped. If you think it is yours, contact Paul at Direct Travel: 0114 268 7500 (you’ll need to provide a description).
Did you use the ATM machine at Tesco, Crosspool on Monday 17 July and forgot to take the money? If so, pop in and speak to the Tesco staff.