Latest Crosspool news
- Planning permission granted for Pop-up Shop/Motor World flats
- Aladdin Crosspool youth pantomime: tickets available now
- Bus gets stuck in Sandygate Road snow and ice
- Half term football camp at Tapton School
- One day writing workshop in Crosspool on Sunday 4 February
- Crosspool WI announces 2018 programme
- Last chance to get a 2018 Crosspool Calendar
- 2018 Christmas tree recycling in Crosspool
- Have you found a set of keys?
- Crosspool Tavern reopens as Stonehouse Pizza and Carvery
- June Shaw on Planning permission granted for Pop-up Shop/Motor World flats
- Pat Wilkins on 2018 Christmas tree recycling in Crosspool
- John Wragg on Crosspool Tavern reopens as Stonehouse Pizza and Carvery
- Rich on New look and new jobs at Crosspool Tavern
- June Shaw on Hudson’s Kitchen opens on Thursday 30 November
- Congratulations to Yuji Okitani, the maths mastermind from Crosspool who made the top three in a trans-Atlantic con… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Well done to Tapton sixth formers: the school is among most successful in country after doubling its number of Oxbr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A planning application to knock down the Pop-up Shop building on Lydgate Lane and turn it into flats has been appro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @CRFSheffield: Hard not to love this view in Crosspool this morning on the way in to work at the NIHR clinical research facility @Sheffi… 2 days ago
- @fayebrown88 Thanks Faye - have retweeted! 2 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: lost and found
Update 24 December: These keys were found within six hours of posting. Thanks for your help, everyone! Someone has been in touch to say they have lost a key ring containing three keys. If you’ve picked them up, please can … Continue reading
Found in a black bin: a tool box containing a number of tools, possibly stolen then dumped. If you think it is yours, contact Paul at Direct Travel: 0114 268 7500 (you’ll need to provide a description).
Did you use the ATM machine at Tesco, Crosspool on Monday 17 July and forgot to take the money? If so, pop in and speak to the Tesco staff.
Several cows have been spotted loose near Moorband Road and Sandygate Road. It is thought that the animals have now been recaptured. In May 2015 a herd of cattle were spotted in various locations around the neighbourhood including the precinct, … Continue reading
An elderly gentleman has been in touch to say his wife has lost her gold necklace either on Lydgate Hall Crescent or between St. Columba’s Church and Stephen Hill on the evening of Saturday 24 March 2017. If you have … Continue reading
Found in CDYST car park (Coldwell Lane) on Wednesday – one dark blue glasses case – ‘Luxotica’ – with reading glasses inside. Contact Gillian on 0114 229 5670.
Did you lose your binoculars when out looking for waxwings? A pair was found on Coldwell Lane on Wednesday 4 January – contact email@example.com or 0114 229 5670 if you think they’re yours.