Latest Crosspool news
- Icy Conditions!!! crosspool.info/2020/02/27/icy… 1 hour ago
- “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime! crosspool.info/2020/02/23/thu… https://t.co/j4lOVlkLag 3 days ago
- New CCTV in Crosspool crosspool.info/2020/02/18/new… 1 week ago
- Ball Stop Netting Proposal crosspool.info/2020/02/12/bal… https://t.co/mvojlvrA43 2 weeks ago
- Crosspool Forum Appeal crosspool.info/2020/02/11/cro… https://t.co/AljlIaRbZI 2 weeks ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: lost and found
Update 24 December: These keys were found within six hours of posting. Thanks for your help, everyone! Someone has been in touch to say they have lost a key ring containing three keys. If you’ve picked them up, please can … Continue reading
Found in a black bin: a tool box containing a number of tools, possibly stolen then dumped. If you think it is yours, contact Paul at Direct Travel: 0114 268 7500 (you’ll need to provide a description).
Did you use the ATM machine at Tesco, Crosspool on Monday 17 July and forgot to take the money? If so, pop in and speak to the Tesco staff.
Several cows have been spotted loose near Moorband Road and Sandygate Road. It is thought that the animals have now been recaptured. In May 2015 a herd of cattle were spotted in various locations around the neighbourhood including the precinct, … Continue reading
An elderly gentleman has been in touch to say his wife has lost her gold necklace either on Lydgate Hall Crescent or between St. Columba’s Church and Stephen Hill on the evening of Saturday 24 March 2017. If you have … Continue reading
Found in CDYST car park (Coldwell Lane) on Wednesday – one dark blue glasses case – ‘Luxotica’ – with reading glasses inside. Contact Gillian on 0114 229 5670.
Did you lose your binoculars when out looking for waxwings? A pair was found on Coldwell Lane on Wednesday 4 January – contact email@example.com or 0114 229 5670 if you think they’re yours.