Latest Crosspool news
- More Local Businesses Reopen
- Crosspool Optometrist to Reopen
- 2020 Crosspool Scarecrow Competition Winners
- Community Quilt
- Apartment Block Development on Community Space
- Scarecrows have been Spotted
- More Crosspool Shops Reopen
- Crosspool Shop Reopens
- Do you Care?
- Committed Community Volunteer
- SCARECROW SPOTTING
- Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- alexgageoptom on More Crosspool Shops Reopen
- Graham Longbottom on History of The Long Causeway uncovered by local historian
- June Shaw on Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- Helen Hartley on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Stephen Ellis on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- alexgageoptom on Helpful Messages from Crosspool Businesses
- Kevin Duffy on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- June Shaw on Happy Easter
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- More Local Businesses Reopen crosspool.info/2020/07/03/mor… 1 week ago
- sportsman crosspool 1 week ago
- @MrWilBaker @SheffSE_NHP @syptweet Our local PCSO, Pam Thomson rang me back last night. You can either contact her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Crosspool Optometrist to Reopen crosspool.info/2020/06/30/cro… 1 week ago
- @Sharmani Nonpartisan, Boris was my first choice too. Unfortunately, other than publishing the event, I have nothin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: lost and found
Several cows have been spotted loose near Moorband Road and Sandygate Road. It is thought that the animals have now been recaptured. In May 2015 a herd of cattle were spotted in various locations around the neighbourhood including the precinct, … Continue reading
An elderly gentleman has been in touch to say his wife has lost her gold necklace either on Lydgate Hall Crescent or between St. Columba’s Church and Stephen Hill on the evening of Saturday 24 March 2017. If you have … Continue reading
Found in CDYST car park (Coldwell Lane) on Wednesday – one dark blue glasses case – ‘Luxotica’ – with reading glasses inside. Contact Gillian on 0114 229 5670.
Did you lose your binoculars when out looking for waxwings? A pair was found on Coldwell Lane on Wednesday 4 January – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0114 229 5670 if you think they’re yours.
A set of keys were left in the Flower Design on Christmas Eve. If you’ve lost your keys and think they may be yours they can be claimed from the Pet Shop from Tuesday 3 January onwards.
A shopping bag containing various perishable fruit items has been left by accident at the precinct bus stop within the last couple of days. The black bag is cotton carrier type with pink dogs printed on it. The owner can … Continue reading
Have you lost your keys? On Tuesday 18 October at around 5pm a bunch of keys were found at the corner of Ringstead Avenue and Ringstead Crescent. If you think they are yours, please get in touch with Crosspool Forum … Continue reading
Have you seen Sox, a distinctive black and white cat with half a tail, missing from the Sandygate area? If you can help, please contact the owner who says: He is 9 now, adventurous and a real hunter but still … Continue reading
A hearing aid was found on Friday just by the allotments on Marsh Lane. If you believe it to be yours, please email email@example.com.