Latest Crosspool news
- Christmas at Forge Dam crosspool.info/2019/12/08/chr… https://t.co/s0bRfixiDh 1 day ago
- Start your Christmas shopping in Crosspool. crosspool.info/2019/12/03/sta… https://t.co/0n7P40hhpT 6 days ago
- Crosspool Clarion Winter 2019 crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/kdohruwMFv 1 week ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting Bullet Points crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/RnwfwkbeTD 1 week ago
- Children in Need crosspool.info/2019/11/25/chi… https://t.co/rNBcrAAzvG 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: lost and found
Did you use the ATM machine at Tesco, Crosspool on Monday 17 July and forgot to take the money? If so, pop in and speak to the Tesco staff.
Several cows have been spotted loose near Moorband Road and Sandygate Road. It is thought that the animals have now been recaptured. In May 2015 a herd of cattle were spotted in various locations around the neighbourhood including the precinct, … Continue reading
An elderly gentleman has been in touch to say his wife has lost her gold necklace either on Lydgate Hall Crescent or between St. Columba’s Church and Stephen Hill on the evening of Saturday 24 March 2017. If you have … Continue reading
Found in CDYST car park (Coldwell Lane) on Wednesday – one dark blue glasses case – ‘Luxotica’ – with reading glasses inside. Contact Gillian on 0114 229 5670.
Did you lose your binoculars when out looking for waxwings? A pair was found on Coldwell Lane on Wednesday 4 January – contact email@example.com or 0114 229 5670 if you think they’re yours.
A set of keys were left in the Flower Design on Christmas Eve. If you’ve lost your keys and think they may be yours they can be claimed from the Pet Shop from Tuesday 3 January onwards.