Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 1 day ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 2 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 5 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 5 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: dance
The mature enthusiasm and confidence, clear speaking and good expression of the actors and chorus line, aged between 9 and 18, was very impressive. The amazing and spectacularly larger-than-life costumes highlighted the effort and work the crew and production team … Continue reading
Your last chance to purchase tickets for the Musical Magic Show St Francis Church, Sandygate Road Thursday, February 6th at 8pm Friday, February 7th at 8pm Saturday, February 8th at 6pm Saturday Matinee Sold Out Adults £7 Children … Continue reading
Stephen Hill youth pantomime 2020 “Thumbelina“ A pantomime tale of fairies, bugs & baddies! Wednesday 19th February to Saturday 22nd February 2020 Tickets available online or from the ticket line Tele: 07707 1840 895 £6 (£5 Pounds for 11 yrs … Continue reading
Saturday 6th July, the morning started off raining overcast and dank, not a promising start to the day for the annual Crosspool Summer Fayre. After a last-minute rush erecting the marquees, gazebos and inflating the bouncy castle/slide; the Fayre was … Continue reading
TODAY, SATURDAY 6TH JULY, COLDWELL LANE, SPORTS VENUE (CDYST) 1.00 TO 4.30PM Come and enjoy a Magical afternoon of Music, Laughter, and Fun for the Whole Family. -Traditional Irish Dancing- -Street Dancing with the LMW Dance School- -The ever-popular Children’s … Continue reading
TOMORROW, SATURDAY 6TH JULY, COLDWELL LANE, SPORTS VENUE (CDYST) 1.00 TO 4.30PM A Magical afternoon of Fun and Laughter with Barney Baloney (Children’s Entertainer), Traditional Irish Dancing — Street Dancing, with the LMW Dance School The Sound of “Glenn Miller” … Continue reading