Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: crosspool
PLEASE SHARE – PLEASE SHARE – PLEASE SHARE #clapforourcarers clapforourcarers.co.uk During these unprecedented times, they need to know that we are grateful! Please join us this evening: Thursday 26th March 8pm for a Big Applause (from our … Continue reading
Keep up to date with essential council service changes helping to limit the Coronavirus impact during in these unprecedented times:- Director Public Health Sheffield, Greg Fell statement on COVID-19 COVID-19 updates from Director of Public Health Sheffield, Greg Fell Statement … Continue reading
This is intended to inform, rather than alarm. The welfare of all shop assistants and shoppers is of paramount importance. After closely monitoring all available information relating to the continued spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would expect that … Continue reading
In remembrance of those whom we knew, those whose memory we treasure and for all who lived and died in the service of their country and mankind, the people of Crosspool raised sufficient funds to purchase a Memorial that belongs … Continue reading
Dear all We’re hoping you are doing okay at this incredibly challenging time. Firstly, we want to let you know that we are here for you. As always, if it is an emergency, please call 999. At challenging times like … Continue reading
Dear All If you contacted us to say you are happy and would like to volunteer to Help Vulnerable people through this difficult and unprecedented time, during the isolation period for the Corvid 19 Virus, Here is the Update for … Continue reading
All waste and recycling services are currently operating as normal. However, If and when a reduction in the workforce means all waste services cannot be provided, black bin and clinical waste collections will be prioritised. The best place to find … Continue reading