As part of the Magnificent Seven cycle challenge event, Hagg Hill, Back Lane & Stephen Hill will be temporarily closed this Sunday morning, 24th March,as will other parts of the route.
The 2019 event will feature five new climbs. The full route is just over 23 miles long, presenting each rider with over 3,200ft of climbing around Sheffield, with inclines ranging from 9 to 23 per cent. Spectators are welcome and encouraged on all of the 7 climbs.
Last year, competitors were greeted by large crowds cheering encouragement as the cyclists took on these steep inclines.
Latest Crosspool news
- Kevin B on The Plough on Sandygate Road to reopen as a pub
- Chris Batchelor on New Mobile Phone Mast Planned For Crosspool
- Marie Biggs on Water Main Repair Scheduled
- Chairman Crosspool Forum on CONSULTATIVE MEETING ON POLICING IN SHEFFIELD 10, TUESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2019
- Lynda Glover on CONSULTATIVE MEETING ON POLICING IN SHEFFIELD 10, TUESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2019
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting 25th April 2019 crosspool.info/2019/04/22/cro… https://t.co/cakEzmGnQa 2 days ago
- CARE IN CROSSPOOL AGM crosspool.info/2019/04/21/car… https://t.co/ckeFsR7NCQ 3 days ago
- CREATIVITY IN CROSSPOOL crosspool.info/2019/04/12/cre… 1 week ago
- SHEFFIELD HALF MARATHON crosspool.info/2019/04/10/she… 2 weeks ago
- COMMUNITY BARN DANCE crosspool.info/2019/04/07/com… https://t.co/gYx8Sv8fN7 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus: