As part of the Magnificent Seven cycle challenge event, Hagg Hill, Back Lane & Stephen Hill will be temporarily closed this Sunday morning, 24th March,as will other parts of the route.
The 2019 event will feature five new climbs. The full route is just over 23 miles long, presenting each rider with over 3,200ft of climbing around Sheffield, with inclines ranging from 9 to 23 per cent. Spectators are welcome and encouraged on all of the 7 climbs.
Last year, competitors were greeted by large crowds cheering encouragement as the cyclists took on these steep inclines.
Latest Crosspool news
- RIVELIN VALLEY HERITAGE OPEN DAY
- 51 Bus Stop has Moved
- Something we’d like to Bring To Your Attention
- CAR BOOT SALE, CROSSPOOL TAVERN
- Crosspool Clarion Autumn 2019
- A TASTE OF SUMMER
- Crosspool Tavern Family Fun Day
- Crosspool to Pilot Street Light Dimming
- 100 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG
- New Indian Restaurant in Crosspool
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The next 51 bus: