As part of the Magnificent Seven cycle challenge event, Hagg Hill, Back Lane & Stephen Hill will be temporarily closed this Sunday morning, 24th March,as will other parts of the route.
The 2019 event will feature five new climbs. The full route is just over 23 miles long, presenting each rider with over 3,200ft of climbing around Sheffield, with inclines ranging from 9 to 23 per cent. Spectators are welcome and encouraged on all of the 7 climbs.
Last year, competitors were greeted by large crowds cheering encouragement as the cyclists took on these steep inclines.
Latest Crosspool news
- Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen
- CLAP FOR OUR CARERS ONE LAST TIME
- Flower Planters Removed
- Crosspool and Friends Scarecrow Competition
- How Households are Coping with Covid-19.
- Crosspool Clarion Summer 2020
- Applause for Frontline Workers
- Healthy Exercise
- Clap for Carers Tonight 14 May
- Clap for Carers
- Helen Hartley on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Stephen Ellis on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- alexgageoptom on Helpful Messages from Crosspool Businesses
- Kevin Duffy on Registered Volunteers Waiting to Help
- June Shaw on Happy Easter
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Crosspool Shops Partially Reopen crosspool.info/2020/05/31/cro… 3 days ago
- CLAP FOR OUR CARERS ONE LAST TIME crosspool.info/2020/05/28/cla… 5 days ago
- Flower Planters Removed crosspool.info/2020/05/28/flo… 6 days ago
- Crosspool and Friends Scarecrow Competition crosspool.info/2020/05/27/cro… 6 days ago
- How Households are Coping with Covid-19. crosspool.info/2020/05/26/how… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool: