As part of the Magnificent Seven cycle challenge event, Hagg Hill, Back Lane & Stephen Hill will be temporarily closed this Sunday morning, 24th March,as will other parts of the route.
The 2019 event will feature five new climbs. The full route is just over 23 miles long, presenting each rider with over 3,200ft of climbing around Sheffield, with inclines ranging from 9 to 23 per cent. Spectators are welcome and encouraged on all of the 7 climbs.
Last year, competitors were greeted by large crowds cheering encouragement as the cyclists took on these steep inclines.
Latest Crosspool news
- FUN AT THE FAYRE crosspool.info/2019/07/16/fun… https://t.co/cMuomVpzmW 2 days ago
- PET OF THE YEAR crosspool.info/2019/07/15/pet… https://t.co/puE75NpVEA 3 days ago
- LOST BELONGINGS crosspool.info/2019/07/11/los… 6 days ago
- HOME OF FOOTBALL WILL BE LOST FOREVER “UPDATE” crosspool.info/2019/07/09/hom… 1 week ago
- 2019 CROSSPOOL SUMMER FAYRE crosspool.info/2019/07/06/201… https://t.co/CXWKheTNML 1 week ago
The next 51 bus: