St. Columba Church, Thursday, 11th October, 5:00pm till 8:30pm
This course is for members of the public who want to know what action to take in any emergency and want to learn how to deal with accidents and injuries.
It covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children, and infants.
The course is for 3 hours and will cost £30 per person.
Due to numbers, you need to pre-book.
To make a booking or for more information, please call 0844 770 4800 & select option 1.
Latest Crosspool news
- Streets Ahead Drop In Session this Friday 14th December
- Charity Christmas Events
- Classes Community Contribution
- Children’s Christmas Party as Popular as Ever
- Crosspool Christmas opening hours
- Pupil Planters
- Christmas in Crosspool
- Salvation Army Brass Band
- Pavement Resurfacing
- Winter 2018 Crosspool Clarion
- June Shaw on Mobile Speed Cameras in Crosspool
- June Shaw on Art Exhibition
- John Drinkwater on Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM, 25 October 2018
- Helen Papachristos on 2019 Crosspool calendar now on sale!
- Sylvia Feeney on Coldwell Lane Wooded Area Planning Application Open For Comment
- Streets Ahead Drop In Session this Friday 14th December crosspool.info/2018/12/13/str… https://t.co/WblYCbEQLJ 22 hours ago
- Charity Christmas Events crosspool.info/2018/12/11/cha… 2 days ago
- Classes Community Contribution crosspool.info/2018/12/11/cla… https://t.co/MPR7Di8Vl1 3 days ago
- Children’s Christmas Party as Popular as Ever crosspool.info/2018/12/10/chi… https://t.co/b2pqxPNlyb 3 days ago
- Crosspool Christmas opening hours crosspool.info/2018/12/08/cro… https://t.co/yaX3JGoMJz 6 days ago
The next 51 bus: