St. Columba Church, Thursday, 11th October, 5:00pm till 8:30pm
This course is for members of the public who want to know what action to take in any emergency and want to learn how to deal with accidents and injuries.
It covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children, and infants.
The course is for 3 hours and will cost £30 per person.
Due to numbers, you need to pre-book.
To make a booking or for more information, please call 0844 770 4800 & select option 1.
Latest Crosspool news
- Christmas at Forge Dam crosspool.info/2019/12/08/chr… https://t.co/s0bRfixiDh 2 days ago
- Start your Christmas shopping in Crosspool. crosspool.info/2019/12/03/sta… https://t.co/0n7P40hhpT 1 week ago
- Crosspool Clarion Winter 2019 crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/kdohruwMFv 1 week ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting Bullet Points crosspool.info/2019/11/28/cro… https://t.co/RnwfwkbeTD 1 week ago
- Children in Need crosspool.info/2019/11/25/chi… https://t.co/rNBcrAAzvG 2 weeks ago
The next 51 bus: