St. Columba Church, Thursday, 11th October, 5:00pm till 8:30pm
This course is for members of the public who want to know what action to take in any emergency and want to learn how to deal with accidents and injuries.
It covers emergency life support procedures for adults, children, and infants.
The course is for 3 hours and will cost £30 per person.
Due to numbers, you need to pre-book.
To make a booking or for more information, please call 0844 770 4800 & select option 1.
Latest Crosspool news
- FUN AT THE FAYRE crosspool.info/2019/07/16/fun… https://t.co/cMuomVpzmW 2 days ago
- PET OF THE YEAR crosspool.info/2019/07/15/pet… https://t.co/puE75NpVEA 4 days ago
- LOST BELONGINGS crosspool.info/2019/07/11/los… 1 week ago
- HOME OF FOOTBALL WILL BE LOST FOREVER “UPDATE” crosspool.info/2019/07/09/hom… 1 week ago
- 2019 CROSSPOOL SUMMER FAYRE crosspool.info/2019/07/06/201… https://t.co/CXWKheTNML 1 week ago
The next 51 bus: