Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: sheffield telegraph
Four fire engines put out a fire on the seventh floor of the derelict Hallam Towers hotel at around 6pm last night. South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue says the fire was started deliberately. In October it was reported that the … Continue reading
The derelict Hallam Towers hotel building is to be knocked down to make way for £300,000 apartments and serviced building plots. Read the full story on the Sheffield Telegraph website
Rivelin Valley Conservation Group collected top prize at the Sheffield Telegraph Environment Awards this week. The organisation is now twenty years old and continues to encourage the effective management of wildlife habitats and to reverse the decline of the nature … Continue reading
A funding deal to transform the status of a Crosspool school into an academy could be signed as early as Monday. Today’s Sheffield Telegraph covers the story on its front page. A meeting for parents only took place on Tuesday … Continue reading
In a bid to save £1.4 million from the budget, Sheffield City Council is to drastically cut back its mobile library service. Currently the mobile library makes weekly visits in Crosspool to Benty Lane and Watt Lane (twice), plus monthly … Continue reading
Richard Smith’s Catch seafood cafe at Crosspool is closing as a separate venture and merging with Artisan downstairs. The same menu will be running on both floors, with fish a specialty. The Sheffield Telegraph reports that Artisan was turning people … Continue reading
Close enough to the city centre but with easy access to the countryside – that’s how the Sheffield Telegraph has described Crosspool, Fulwood, Ranmoor and Lodge Moor in it’s latest area focus advertising feature. Artisan and Catch restaurants, Bamforth’s fruit … Continue reading