Latest Crosspool news
- Open Meeting on Thursday 26 October 2017
- Half term football camps at Tapton School
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- Come along to the Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM on Thursday at St Columba's. Here's the agenda: crosspool.info/2017/10/22/ope… 1 day ago
- @paulwalters500 😂 2 days ago
- @6000 Oops yes! Thanks for flagging! 2 days ago
- Half term @TrickyWingers football camps at Tapton School, Oct 31-Nov 2 trickywingers.co.uk https://t.co/hsygmnH55I 3 days ago
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 5 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: sandygate road
A bit of Crosspool history has been uncovered in the precinct! Who remembers S. Palfreyman? Advertisements
An update from The Plough pub campaign team: As you all know, we lodged our bid with Enterprise on August 17 and had some discussions with them after that date. We were informed that a ‘significantly’ higher bid had been … Continue reading
The Save The Plough campaign group have announced that their bid to buy The Plough has been beaten by a higher offer from another party that wishes to reopen the pub: We submitted our bid to the agents last week. … Continue reading
A further £20,000 has been pledged in support of the Plough pub since the last public meeting. The campaign to reopen the Sandygate Road pub is looking to raise £120,000 through a community share issue. A recent post on the … Continue reading
Several cows have been spotted loose near Moorband Road and Sandygate Road. It is thought that the animals have now been recaptured. In May 2015 a herd of cattle were spotted in various locations around the neighbourhood including the precinct, … Continue reading
In 1953, Ernie Wise of Morecambe and Wise fame, and his wife Doreen camped in their converted Bedford bus at a petrol station in the Lodge Moor area of the city. This occurred when Morecambe and Wise were appearing in … Continue reading
According to the Save the Plough campaign group, the decision on the planning application for The Plough pub will no longer be heard on 22 November.