Latest Crosspool news
- Stephen Hill Youth Pantomime 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/19/ste… https://t.co/NcH0kjuOGI 1 week ago
- New Phone Mast Proposal crosspool.info/2020/01/08/new… https://t.co/1R9QaNZB2h 2 weeks ago
- Crosspool Women’s Institute crosspool.info/2020/01/03/cro… https://t.co/pKEYyj6qJE 3 weeks ago
- Young Girl’s Bike Found crosspool.info/2020/01/02/you… https://t.co/hVDY2TgJfL 3 weeks ago
- Christmas Tree Recycling in Crosspool crosspool.info/2020/01/02/chr… https://t.co/WLr9sEt29e 3 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: roadworks
@DavidKirkham3 @crosspoolnews Hi, these works are carried out by @Northpowergrid, expected to be there until 18th of February. Thanks — Streets Ahead (@sccstreetsahead) February 13, 2016
The ongoing work by Yorkshire Water to repair a burst water main on Watt Lane is scheduled to finish by tomorrow, Thursday 19 February. Three-way temporary traffic lights are in place.
Roadworks and temporary traffic lights have caused major bottlenecks through Broomhill this morning. Emergency work by Northern Powergrid is taking place to repair a cable fault outside On-A-Roll sandwich shop causing power loss to local businesses. Only one lane of … Continue reading
Manchester Road is now fully open to traffic travelling in both directions. The road has been in various states of closure and repair since May 2012 due to serious subsistence.
Manchester Road will fully reopen on Monday 3 March, four weeks later than originally planned. Contractors Amey installed a new drain and gabions but wet weather has delayed the completion of the ground anchoring to the upper slope. This means … Continue reading
Telecommunications work by BT is causing delays for motorists on Manchester Road near the Shore Lane junction, where two-way temporary traffic lights have been installed. The work started this weekend and is expected to go on until Tuesday 18 June … Continue reading
Temporary traffic signals are scheduled to be installed today on Lydgate Lane to allow for the replacement of gas mains. The work could cause minor delays and is due to be complete by Wednesday 29 May.