Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- CLAP FOP THE KIDS crosspool.info/2020/04/05/cla… https://t.co/N7kQKxsNkI 1 day ago
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 3 days ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 4 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 6 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: lydgate lane
Amended proposals for the Pop-Up Shop on Lydgate Lane in Crosspool are now available for viewing and comment on the council planning website. Last year a planning application was submitted to add a two-storey side extension and alter the roof … Continue reading
A planning application has been submitted to add a two-storey side extension and alter the roof design of Crosspool’s Pop Up Shop. The changes would create three flats and extended retail space on the ground floor of the Lydgate Lane … Continue reading
Some sad news: the body of a dead ginger and white cat has been found this morning on the side of Lydgate Lane next to the corner of Lydgate Hall Crescent. It has been taken it to a house for … Continue reading
The planning application to extend the former coffee shop house located between Manchester Road and Lydgate Lane has been withdrawn. Previously a public toilet, the building closed as a coffee shop in January 2011 and is currently a two-bedroom residential … Continue reading
Plans have been submitted for an extension to the former Crosspool Coffee Shop house located between Manchester Road and Lydgate Lane. Previously a public toilet, the building closed as a coffee shop in January 2011 and is currently a two-bedroom … Continue reading