Latest Crosspool news
- Open Meeting on Thursday 26 October 2017
- Half term football camps at Tapton School
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- Come along to the Crosspool Forum Open Meeting/AGM on Thursday at St Columba's. Here's the agenda: crosspool.info/2017/10/22/ope… 1 day ago
- @paulwalters500 😂 2 days ago
- @6000 Oops yes! Thanks for flagging! 2 days ago
- Half term @TrickyWingers football camps at Tapton School, Oct 31-Nov 2 trickywingers.co.uk https://t.co/hsygmnH55I 3 days ago
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 5 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: crosspool festival
The 2018 festival dates are Friday 29 June to Sunday 8 July 2018. Advertisements
Here’s the list of scarecrows on view around Crosspool as part of the 2017 scarecrow competition. Can you spot them all? You can also download it as a PDF (31KB).
Our annual community festival begins tonight with the unveiling of the well dressing at the top of Selborne Road at 7pm. For the full list of things going on over the ten days, download a copy of the programme or view … Continue reading
The 2017 Crosspool Festival programme is out now. Download and read it online now (PDF, 1MB)!
Do you have any unwanted books, prizes, gifts or bric-a-brac that might be suitable for the Crosspool Forum Summer Fayre tombola or one of the stalls? The festival organisers are still looking for contributions, so if you can help, please … Continue reading
Do you have any unwanted books, prizes, gifts or bric-a-brac that might be suitable for the Crosspool Forum Summer Fayre tombola or one of the stalls? If so, please get in touch with Gillian on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0114 229 5670. … Continue reading