Latest Crosspool news
- Half Term Holiday Club crosspool.info/2020/01/27/hal… https://t.co/rI0WQnaIgT 2 days ago
- Crosspool Forum Open Meeting this Thursday 30th January 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/27/cro… https://t.co/ipsKgIabWd 2 days ago
- Stephen Hill Youth Pantomime 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/19/ste… https://t.co/NcH0kjuOGI 1 week ago
- New Phone Mast Proposal crosspool.info/2020/01/08/new… https://t.co/1R9QaNZB2h 3 weeks ago
- Crosspool Women’s Institute crosspool.info/2020/01/03/cro… https://t.co/pKEYyj6qJE 3 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Tag Archives: crosspool festival
Our annual community festival begins on Friday with the unveiling of the well dressing at the top of Selborne Road at 7pm. Many longstanding events are returning and there are new events in the programme, including: summer fayre street market … Continue reading
The programme for this year’s Crosspool Festival is now available online: Crosspool Festival 2018 It is also being distributed with the new issue of the Crosspool Clarion, so look out for that. The 2018 festival dates are Friday 29 June … Continue reading
Last year’s well dressing helpers are being asked to check their garages and garden huts as we are not sure where they were stored after the 2017 festival. If you have any information please get in touch with Crosspool Forum … Continue reading
Do you have any unwanted books, prizes, gifts or bric-a-brac that might be suitable for the Crosspool Forum Summer Fayre tombola or one of the stalls? If so, please get in touch with Gillian on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0114 229 5670. … Continue reading
Do you have any ideas for Crosspool Festival? Would you consider getting involved or helping out in some capacity? The Crosspool Festival team are meeting in The Sportsman pub, Benty Lane, on Wednesday 8 November at 8pm. They’d welcome anyone … Continue reading
The 2018 festival dates are Friday 29 June to Sunday 8 July 2018.
Here’s the list of scarecrows on view around Crosspool as part of the 2017 scarecrow competition. Can you spot them all? You can also download it as a PDF (31KB).