Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 2 hours ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 2 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 4 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: coffee
Hagg Lane Allotment Society is holding an open morning on Sunday 31 January to celebrate the new growing season and the arrival of this year’s seed potatoes. Coffee and cake will be available between 9.30am and 12.30pm, and more than … Continue reading
A new coffee shop opens in Crosspool at 8am on Monday morning. Nest is located in the old Lounge @ Crosspool shop, next door to the Crosspool Pets and near the Sheffield-bound bus stop. The owners are promising a new … Continue reading
La Dolce Vita Italian restaurant in Crosspool has opened a new cafe. It is open from 10am-4pm, Monday to Saturday for Italian coffees and hot drinks, light lunches, salads, pastries and homemade cakes. The Sandygate Road cafe/restaurant is also currently … Continue reading