Latest Crosspool news
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Jane Edwards on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Glenda de Brouwer on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 1 day ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 3 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 4 days ago
- Crosspool Festival 2020 crosspool.info/2020/03/27/cro… https://t.co/UMAKoukT2B 6 days ago
- Clap For Our Carers crosspool.info/2020/03/26/cla… 1 week ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Tag Archives: bamforth’s
A series of break ins have been reported in Crosspool over the last few weeks. Bamforths and CKs in the precinct and houses on Manchester Road, Watt Lane and Cardonesss Road have been targeted. Adrian Well, the owner of Bamforths … Continue reading
A guided history walk of Crosspool departs from St Columba’s on Tuesday 30 June at 10am. If you’re interested in doing the guided walk but can’t make Tuesday morning, we would be prepared to arrange an additional evening walk sometime … Continue reading
Crosspool greengrocer Bamforths will be closed for refurbishment from Wednesday 22 to Wednesday 29 April. The owners, Michelle and Wayne, have said that they expect the shop to reopen on Thursday 30 April.
A mobile phone was stolen from Bamforths greengrocer last month as thieves targeted Crosspool shops. On Thursday 7 August two men were seen acting suspiciously as they visited the precinct shops and distracted owners. An iPhone was stolen from Bamforths. … Continue reading
Crosspool families are invited to the Out Cow Molly bonfire from 2:30pm on Saturday at Cliffe House Farm in Dungworth. The free event includes a fire engine which will be giving rides all afternoon to raise money for the fire … Continue reading
Close enough to the city centre but with easy access to the countryside – that’s how the Sheffield Telegraph has described Crosspool, Fulwood, Ranmoor and Lodge Moor in it’s latest area focus advertising feature. Artisan and Catch restaurants, Bamforth’s fruit … Continue reading