Latest Crosspool news
- Stephen Hill Youth Pantomime 2020 crosspool.info/2020/01/19/ste… https://t.co/NcH0kjuOGI 1 week ago
- New Phone Mast Proposal crosspool.info/2020/01/08/new… https://t.co/1R9QaNZB2h 2 weeks ago
- Crosspool Women’s Institute crosspool.info/2020/01/03/cro… https://t.co/pKEYyj6qJE 3 weeks ago
- Young Girl’s Bike Found crosspool.info/2020/01/02/you… https://t.co/hVDY2TgJfL 3 weeks ago
- Christmas Tree Recycling in Crosspool crosspool.info/2020/01/02/chr… https://t.co/WLr9sEt29e 3 weeks ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: weather
Cycists will take on the steep inclines of Hagg Hill and Stephen Hill on Sunday 11 March as part of the Magnificent Seven challenge. In 2017, competitors were greeted by local residents and a rainbow as they rode up Hagg … Continue reading
Today’s snow and ice caused a 51 bus to get stuck on Sandygate Road this morning. More snow is forecast so do take extra care on the roads and pavements. Treacherous roads at Crosspool will review for aftermath appointments. pic.twitter.com/67dVOifZCT … Continue reading
The two Crosspool history walks went ahead this week despite the drizzly weather. 28 people attended the Tuesday morning walk and 15 ventured out on Wednesday evening. A big thank you to Jan Millward for a very interesting two-hour journey … Continue reading
Cyclists competing in the Magnificent Seven challenge were greeted by local residents and a rainbow as they rode up Hagg Hill on Sunday.
An update from Amey, which came via our councillors, on flash flooding in Crosspool: Further to concerns over Cardoness Road, Barholm Road and Dransfield Road from recent flash flooding we would like to confirm that our design engineers have been … Continue reading
Tonight’s Open Meeting has been cancelled due to concerns over snow, ice and the safety of people attending. The new date for the meeting will be Thursday 12 February 2015 at St Columba’s church.