Latest Crosspool news
- Chris on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week
- June Shaw on Crosspool Festival 2020
- Peter on Refuse Collection Appreciation
- Wendy Bradley on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- Mrs S Parkin on Shop for the Essentials in Crosspool!
- June Shaw on Covid-19: Doorstep Fraud and Scams
- June Shaw on Waste Collection Service Update, COVID-19
- Marie Biggs on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- Julie on “Thumbelina”, a lovely Pantomime!
- PPE Crowd Funding crosspool.info/2020/04/03/ppe… 1 day ago
- Clap for Carers returns for a Second Week crosspool.info/2020/04/02/cla… 2 days ago
- Help Create a Community Quilt crosspool.info/2020/03/31/hel… https://t.co/8rKmI9oRwC 4 days ago
- Refuse Collection Appreciation crosspool.info/2020/03/29/ref… https://t.co/QJCZCYyWM0 6 days ago
- Send us your Pictures crosspool.info/2020/03/29/sen… 6 days ago
The Next Bus from Crosspool:
Category Archives: gardening
Vegetable & bedding PLANT SALES this weekend The “Hagg Lane and District Gardeners Allotments Society” will be holding the Second of their Annual Plant Sales at their allotment on Back Lane, Crosspool, Saturday, May18th & Sunday May19th, between 9.30am and 2.30ish. You, … Continue reading
Vegetable & bedding PLANT SALES On an allotment site not so far far away, the “Hagg Lane and District Gardeners’ Allotments Society” will be holding the first of their Annual Plant Sales this coming weekend at their allotment on Back … Continue reading
CROSSPOOL OPEN GARDENS NEEDS NEW RECRUITS This key event of the Crosspool Festival, which has run without a break for sixteen years, is in danger this year of being cancelled. Several of our regular gardens are unable to open this … Continue reading
Hagg Lane & District Gardeners’ Allotments Society has plant sales over two weekends this May. You’ll be able to purchase vegetables, fruit, bedding, herb and perennial plants at the bring and buy-style sales running between 9.30am and 2.30pm on: Saturday … Continue reading
The alpacas and pond dipping proved popular for many visitors at Sunday’s open event on Holly Hagg in Crosspool. The morning also started with a surprise visit from Radio Sheffield’s Clueless Team. Keep an eye on the Holly Hagg website … Continue reading
Have you had chance to see the Crosspool Festival 2017 well dressing at the top of Selborne Road in person yet? Here are some behind-the-scenes photos showing the painstaking effort that went into creating it. Well done to all!