Latest Crosspool news
- Winter 2017 Crosspool Clarion out now
- King Edward VII School Christmas Fair, Monday 18 December 2017
- Have you had your toolbox stolen?
- Christmas 2017 church services in Crosspool
- Thieves target Crosspool houses and shops
- Can you help put up Christmas trees in the precinct on Sunday?
- Hudson’s Kitchen opens on Thursday 30 November
- Health cafes at Broomhill Library on 29 November and 6 December
- Informal carol singing at Stephen Hill church on Monday 4 December
- New look and new jobs at Crosspool Tavern
- 51 buses terminated at Crosspool earlier due to snowfall in Lodge Moor affecting road conditions twitter.com/firstsouthyork… 2 days ago
- RT @TrumpetmanUK: @crosspoolnews Made the national weather tonight. Well done wild lads https://t.co/MS5KnnNCXS 2 days ago
- If you haven't had chance to read the winter edition of the Crosspool Clarion, you can download a PDF of it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @LoxleyBand: Tonight, Wed 13th Dec 2017 #LoxleyBand are @SportsmanSheff Benty Lane Crosspool #Sheffield S10 5NF #SouthYorkshire for #loc… 3 days ago
- King Edward VII School Christmas Fair, Monday 18 December 2017 https://t.co/48DcxHBYcJ 3 days ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: gardening
The alpacas and pond dipping proved popular for many visitors at Sunday’s open event on Holly Hagg in Crosspool. The morning also started with a surprise visit from Radio Sheffield’s Clueless Team. Keep an eye on the Holly Hagg website … Continue reading
Have you had chance to see the Crosspool Festival 2017 well dressing at the top of Selborne Road in person yet? Here are some behind-the-scenes photos showing the painstaking effort that went into creating it. Well done to all!
Hagg Lane & District Gardeners’ Allotments Society is hosting plant sales over two weekends this May. You’ll be able to purchase vegetables, fruit, bedding, herb and perennial plants at the bring and buy-style sales running between 9.30am and 2.30pm on: … Continue reading
Are you or your business interested in sponsoring a bench on a patch of shared green space in Crosspool? Hagg Copse is a community green area on the corner of Coldwell Lane and Manchester Road, maintained by Crosspool Forum. If … Continue reading
Each year, people in Crosspool enjoy looking round a range of gardens, chatting to neighbours, sharing gardening tips and stories, discovering Crosspool’s wildlife, seeing unusual garden activities (we have had bee-keeping, model railways etc.), drinking tea and eating home-made cakes, … Continue reading