Latest Crosspool news
- 2018 Crosspool Calendar now on sale!
- Have you met the Holly Hagg alpacas?
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Hallam Cricket Club needs your help to build a new pavilion
- Tricky Wingers football sessions at Tapton School
- Harvest family activities on Sunday 24 September in Rivelin
- Volunteers needed!
- Would you consider supporting improvements to our local Scout hut?
- S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Crosspool now has a community defibrillator — Crosspool News – crosspool.info | South West Sheffield on Crosspool now has a community defibrillator
- Mrs Margaret S Jarvis on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Mary Richards on S. Palfreyman – a glimpse into Crosspool’s past
- Colin on Has The Plough pub been purchased as a development opportunity?
- pimikepi on Safety fears over Redmires Road/Blackbrook Road junction
- The 2018 Crosspool Calendar is available now from local shops! crosspool.info/2017/10/18/201… https://t.co/FdlC3thssk 18 hours ago
- RT @halfpintpete: Monday cask club at the Sportsman, Crosspool. @thornbridge Jaipur with #CAMRA discount £2.29. Is this the cheapest Jaip… 1 week ago
- Have you met the @Holly_Hagg alpacas? crosspool.info/2017/10/09/hav… https://t.co/nM8kZOn98h 1 week ago
- Food hygiene course at Tapton Hill Congregational Church on Thursday 26 October crosspool.info/2017/10/07/foo… 1 week ago
- Crosspool now has a defibrillator at St Columba's church. Spread the word - it could help save someone's life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
The next 51 bus:
Category Archives: gardening
The alpacas and pond dipping proved popular for many visitors at Sunday’s open event on Holly Hagg in Crosspool. The morning also started with a surprise visit from Radio Sheffield’s Clueless Team. Keep an eye on the Holly Hagg website … Continue reading
Have you had chance to see the Crosspool Festival 2017 well dressing at the top of Selborne Road in person yet? Here are some behind-the-scenes photos showing the painstaking effort that went into creating it. Well done to all!
Hagg Lane & District Gardeners’ Allotments Society is hosting plant sales over two weekends this May. You’ll be able to purchase vegetables, fruit, bedding, herb and perennial plants at the bring and buy-style sales running between 9.30am and 2.30pm on: … Continue reading
Are you or your business interested in sponsoring a bench on a patch of shared green space in Crosspool? Hagg Copse is a community green area on the corner of Coldwell Lane and Manchester Road, maintained by Crosspool Forum. If … Continue reading
Each year, people in Crosspool enjoy looking round a range of gardens, chatting to neighbours, sharing gardening tips and stories, discovering Crosspool’s wildlife, seeing unusual garden activities (we have had bee-keeping, model railways etc.), drinking tea and eating home-made cakes, … Continue reading